[Handle-info] Question about DSpace as a handle server

Hello List,

I'm new to handle servers and dspace as well.

So we have a handle prefix, and we're currently using dspace with it's
built in handle server.

The question I was asked, and I'm looking for some input on, is if we
want to move items out of our dspace, and into some one else's, can we
set up some kind of handle redirect? So the handles for a given item
follow it, even if it moves to a different dspace install with a
different handle prefix?

I hope my question makes sense.

Thanks,
Doug