[Handle-info] 5 minute delay

Hi there,

Recently we've seen, on a few occiasions that the following bit of code

AbstractResponse response = resolver.processRequest(createRequest); ---- ( resolver being a net.handle.hdllib.HandleResolver)

takes 5 minutes to actually give a response, where it normally (in 99% of the cases) takes 2 seconds or less.

We've also noticed that there was a time difference between the server where the call was made and the server that our handle-server software was running on...

My question being this... could this time difference be the reason that the 5 minute delay was occuring ?

thnx for your time

Hans van der Zwet
Software Architect/Developer