Re: [Handle-info] 5 minute delay

Is there anything being sent to System.err?  I think it's likely that one of the servers is not responding on some of the ports that are advertised.  That's usually because of a firewall.  Can you set .traceMessages = true for the resolution request?  That should send more detailed resolution information to stderr that might help.

Thanks,
Sean