[Handle-info] Migrate from 6.x to 9 :: What's the best way

Hi all,

We’re using a very old version of handle server (6.x – Is it a command to know the version ?).
I investigated to migrate to a newer version (perhaps v9) and I have some question :

  1. Is it possible / simple ? (I read the README file, but it’s not very clear for version 6.x)
  2. Can you still use our old prefix/sub-prefix (2078, 2078.x, ….)
  3. Will our current handle url’s remain valid ?
  4. How can we setup this new server with no (or minimum) downtime for our users ?

Maybe the best solution it is to create a fresh and clean install of version 9.x and migrate the DB content (MySQL now) to the new one ?
Additional question : I didn’t find any documentation to create a “handle server cluster” kind structure ? Is it exists ?

Sorry for my newbie questions. I’m not an expert yet

Best regards

Renaud