Re: [Handle-info] Is there any way to add a redirect to the handleserver offline?

By default, handle clients will talk to the handle server registered in the global handle service for your prefix.  So if you want to set up a new handle server before switching over, you need to specially configure your handle client tool to talk to the new handle server, even though it is not registered in the global handle service.

One way to do this is by setting up a ".handle" subdirectory under the user home directory for the user running the handle client software; in that directory place "resolver_site", which is a copy of the siteinfo.json file from the server, and "local_nas", a text file with a line containing a single asterisk *.  This will cause all requests to be sent to the specified server.  Be careful that you remove these files when you want to run handle client software which can talk to any other server.  See section 10.1 of the Handle Technical Manual, http://www.handle.net/tech_manual/HN_Tech_Manual_9.pdf, for more details.

It is possible I have misunderstood your question; if so, please try again to describe what you did, what you expected to happen, and what happened instead.

Best,
Robert