[Handle-info] questions of record about HS_SIGNATURE

Hi:
when I query the handlename ,for example,"10.1045/january99-bearman",on the client platform of handle 2.0,handle system retrieves the result which includes some values about the handle.the photo is below .
question one:why the result don't exist the type of HS_SIGNATURE? then I queried the prefix 0.NA/10.1045,when I clicked the Verify button ,The result displaied the signature VERIFIED.
question two: Why does verify successfully? What does the record of HS_SIGNATURE use to ? How does it work ?

Best Regard,
Zhang Yuliang