[Handle-info] Error encoding public session key

Hi,

It's first time I am posting here.

According to a user, handles creation worked fine until recently, but it started to fail more and more often and it's not working anymore. I am getting this error:

HandleException (SERVER_CANNOT_PROCESS_SESSION) Error(501): SESSION FAILED: Error encoding public session key

Also, in the error log I found these entries :

50 Error initializing DH session: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Unsupported secret key algorithm: DES

I wonder if something changed on the handle.net that it is no longer working, or is it on my side.

I am not the person who installed handles server in the company, but I think we're using a Proxy handles server, running as a servlet on Tomcat.

We are using version 7 of the software.

Cheers

Remi