Re: [Handle-info] Error encoding public session key

Hi again Robert,

Thank you for your help! I am just going to say what fixed the problem:

Adding jdk.crypto.KeyAgreement.legacyKDF=true to catalina.properties of the Tomcat that runs the proxy server and -Djdk.crypto.KeyAgreement.legacyKDF=true to the file: "hdl-server"  fixed the problem.

Thank you again

Remi