[Handle-info] Failover handler server

Is it possible to configure the handle servers in such a way that there will be one failover handle server which will be contacted *only* if other handle servers are unreachable?

Currently, if a handle server is down the information returned is of zero value. The failover handle server could return a predefined URL with more information about the handle and e.g., whom to contact.

(We try to address the "returned information of zero value" issue on the handle server itself where we monitor individual handles and if one is unreachable for a noticeable amount of time we change the URL to our failover one that contains basic information on what to do.)

Best,
Jozef