Re: [Handle-info] Failover handler server

On 16 July 2018 at 19:10, Robert R Tupelo-Schneck <schneck@cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
I don't see any straightforward way to do this.  Instead of adding one special failover handle server, why not add one normal mirror that actually returns the right information?

Having proper mirrors is not easy with > 20 independent centres each having their own handle server.

However, can you point me to the documentation that describes how and when *exactly* is the mirror used (e.g., round robin fashion or only when the primary is not available)? Section 1.2 from the Technical manual does not cover this topic in much detail.

Thanks,
Jozef

Robert