Re: [Handle-info] How to create a new admin handle without using DBTool

I believe that this means you need to follow the instructions in Section 10.1 "Client Configuration Details" of the Handle Technical Manual.  If you have already done so (creating the resolver_site and local_nas files), please let me know.

Robert