[Handle-info] How to create a new admin handle without using DBTool

I want to create an independent handle service, so i according to the  HN_Tech_Manual_8  in 10.2 chapter , which title is "10.2 Server Side Configuration".

I have as done the first two steps:  (1)modify the config.dct, and (2) add the prefix to the handle storage using the "auto_homed_prefixes" configuration option.  However, I have a problem to the step 3rd, (3) Create the new admin handle using the DBTool. Because I use the Centos which  has no GUI, I cannot use the DBTool.

So, I need help, how to create a new admin handle without using DBTool, is there some shell script examples ?
thanks a lot