Re: [Handle-info] How to create a new admin handle without using DBTool

Hi,

I think you are in a checken/egg situation.
- You can use the hdl-batch when a handle server is running
- You can use the REST API when a handle server is running

But before you can start a handle server you need to configure an admin handle. There’s where the hdl-dbtool comes in.

Are you able to connect to the Centos machine from an other machine using "ssh -X handle_user@handle_system”. When the hdl-dbtool than is started it will then X forwarding and display graphics on the machine where ssh is started from.

Greetings,

Robert Verkerk