Re: [Handle-info] Handle.net Bypass

In brief, you want to copy your server's siteinfo.json file into ~/.handle/resolver_site, and create a file ~/.handle/local_nas with the single character "*".  Then all requests from the hdl-* tools will be sent directly to your server.

For more information, see Chapter 10 of the Handle Technical Manual ( https://www.handle.net/tech_manual/HN_Tech_Manual_8.pdf ).

Robert