Re: [Handle-info] Client API

On 09/04/13 08:14, Carrer Yuri wrote:
Hi!

  I would like to add an handle using some common languages. Are there
api for some language? I can see the java api in handle.net.

  Is there a way to create an handle programmatically? I mean using a
script?
I looked into this several years ago, and as far as I could tell, the Handle Server needed a Serialized Java Object passed to it.
As I was using Perl, that was kinda tricky....

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.