Re: [Handle-info] Client API

Il 09/04/2013 09:22, Ian Stuart ha scritto:
On 09/04/13 08:14, Carrer Yuri wrote:
Hi!

  I would like to add an handle using some common languages. Are there
api for some language? I can see the java api in handle.net.

  Is there a way to create an handle programmatically? I mean using a
script?
I looked into this several years ago, and as far as I could tell, the Handle Server needed a Serialized Java Object passed to it.
As I was using Perl, that was kinda tricky....

Hi Ian, glad to see you also here, other than in Eprints :-)

I think I'll use the batch utility (hdl-genericbatch) for now, even if it needs a file and cannot get the input from the stdin (or I can't find how).

--
Yuri Carrer

 CAB - Centro di Ateneo per le Biblioteche, Università di Padova
 Tel: 049/827 3615 - Via Anghinoni, 3 - Padova