[Handle-info] Authentication taking a very long time.

Hello there,

I've been utilizing the hdl-genericbatch to create 2 handles in our local repository...
This worked as intended, but I noticed one thing...

The whole process took 71 seconds, of which it took 69 seconds to do the authentication. ( I could try with just an AUTHENTICATE record in my batchfile to get it more precise.

Do other people also experience this long authentication time and if so, is it a normal response time ?
Is there anything I can do to to shorten this time, as we'll be generating a lot of handles in the future and an authentication time of a minute will not be acceptable. ...

I'm still getting used to the way things work, need to be set up and how it all is implemented so I might be doing something wrong here, but I'm unsure on where to start looking...

any input/feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hans.