[Handle-info] Received admin request on non-admin port

Hi,

I'm trying to use the DoCheckpoint command line tool to initiate
a backup of our handle server using the following command:

   java -cp handle.jar net.handle.apps.tools.DoCheckpoint \
        ../conf/siteinfo.bin 0.NA/<OUR_PREFIX> 300 SECRET <OUR_SECRET>

(I've omitted the handle prefix and passphrase for this message).

I get the following error message:

Checkpointing server 0: 1 XXX.XXX.XXX.XX (TCP/2641,UDP/2641,HTTP/8000)
Error sending backup message: Error(4): PROTOCOL ERROR: Received admin request on non-admin port

(I also omitted the server IP from the output message and replaced with XXX.XXX.XXX.XX).

We're running version 6.2.3 of the handle server.

How do I specify the admin port?

Thanks,
Rasan