Re: [Handle-info] Invalid TLS certificate on hdl.handle.net

Perfect. Thanks all. It's working again.

Regards,

On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 9:35 PM <uschindler@pangaea.de> wrote:
Hi,

looks like you solved the issue. The new certificate is live. It looks
like it was issued Nov 20th, so Gerhard's guess may be correct.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=hdl.handle.net

Looks like all servers have working certificate. Thanks!

Uwe

--
UWE SCHINDLER
Software Architecture, Apache Lucene, Elasticsearch

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth@gmail.com