Re: [Handle-info] is rfc3651 still up to date?

Gerhard. Here is errata (partial) to the RFCs that might be of some use to you: https://www.handle.net/rfc/handle-rfc-partial-errata.txt

Like Robert stated earlier on this thread, the plan is for an updated specification to be made available to the public in the coming months.

Giridhar