Re: [Handle-info] Adding a HTTP response header property

It should be as you described, for example:

{
  "server_config" = {
    "http_config" = {
      "headers" = {
        "X-Frame-Options" = "DENY"
      }
    }
  }
}

Robert

On Sep 22, 2020, at 5:17 AM, Habib Rahman <cy18978@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need to add some properties to the HTTP interface of the Handle Server. From the documentation, I think I can do this inside the "http_config" block which is inside the "server_config" object of config.dct. Specifically, it is a HTTP response header property which I need to add using the "headers" property (a table with key-value pairs) inside the http_config block.

Can someone provide an example of this in config.dct to assist me.

kind regards,
Habib Rahman
Systems Developer