[Handle-info] Adding a HTTP response header property

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to add some properties to the HTTP interface of the Handle Server. From the documentation, I think I can do this inside the "http_config" block which is inside the "server_config" object of config.dct. Specifically, it is a HTTP response header property which I need to add using the "headers" property (a table with key-value pairs) inside the http_config block.

Can someone provide an example of this in config.dct to assist me.

kind regards,

Habib Rahman

Systems Developer