[Handle-info] Value data lookup

Hello!

I looked through the technical manual and mailing list but still can't find any example of what I'm looking for.  I'm wondering if it's possible to do a reverse lookup/search through the value data to find the corresponding handle. An example scenario is given a URL value https://specialcollections.du.edu/object/codu:103050, I want to check whether or not if a public handle has been created for it before (in this case, http://hdl.handle.net/10176/codu:103050).

Thank you,

Kim Pham
Information Technologies Librarian, University of Denver
303-871-2285
@tolloid