Re: [Handle-info] Modifying handle records

Hi George,

First, I would split the batch process into about 10 to 20 independent files so that they can be run in parallel.  You can use the new handle admin tool from the current handle server release you can use the Tools->Batch Process to run the batch files.  Running using the GUI admin tool may help because it sets up authenticated sessions with any server to which it communicates.

We've got a new release almost ready to go that includes a jython interpreter that makes it easy to write batch updates.  If you send me a message off list we can see about getting you a copy or even just using jython with the current distribution.

Thanks,
Sean