[Handle-info] Replacing self-signed certificate

Hello,

I'm trying to replace the self-signed certificate and key, which were created by the Handle Server, serverCertificate.pem and serverCertificatePrivateKey.bin.

I created a new certificate and key, but they are both in PEM format. How do I create the serverCertificatePrivateKey.bin file from a PEM formatted key?

--
With best regards

Verbundzentrale des GBV (VZG)
Marc-J.Tegethoff
Digitale Bibliothek
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1
37073 Göttingen
Tel.  +49 (0) 551 / 39-31416
Marc.Tegethoff@gbv.de
https://www.gbv.de

Landesbetrieb des Landes Niedersachsen § 26 LHO
Ust-IdNr: DE815123124, umsatzsteuerbefreit nach § 4 Nr.20 a UStG