[Handle-info] Resolving is done via IP or server name?

Hi, we are about to do some server migration, where we probably will change names, but not the IP address and I was hoping that for resolving (getting landingpages), the name or cname does not matter, but the IP is used.

So as long as I keep the IP address of the server running our handle service, nothing needs to be changed?

DANS: Dutch national centre of expertise and repository for research data

Anna van Saksenlaan 51 | 2593 HW Den Haag | +31 70 349 44 50 | info@dans.knaw.nl | dans.knaw.nl

DANS is an institute of KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences) and NWO (Dutch Research Council).