Re: [Handle-info] hosting handle server at cloud app platform

One issue I expect you'll run into is that handle clients expect handle server site information to define an explicit IP address rather than a domain name.  I do not currently know a good solution to this.

Feel welcome to reach out with particular issues that arise as you explore this.

Robert