Re: [Handle-info] handle server web client https certificate

You can use serverCertificate.pem in the handle server directory for the HTTPS certificate.  By default it will assume the private key is privkey.bin, which is from the same keypair of the public key in siteinfo.json and the HS_SITE value for your prefix or prefixes.  If you need to use a different keypair, the key for the certificate can be in serverCertificatePrivateKey.bin.  Either way the private key is in Handle format; you can use the hdl-convert-key tool to convert to and from PKCS#8 PEM format ("-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----") which you can use for other tools and for your certificate authority.

If you need more specific instructions about how to convert files from your certificate authority, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Robert