[Handle-info] Administrative client authentication using client certificates

Hi,

we would like to authenticate in the browser-based administrative client using client certificates.

I made sure my client certificate works by requesting the server to list all handles using curl. But neither the browser-based administrative client nor the REST API seem to request the client certificate which I have loaded into my browser, even when I add Authorization: Handle clientCert="true", renegotiate="true" to the HTTP header. Is there a way, I can make authentication in the browser-based administrative client using client certificates work?

Best regards

Franziska

--
Franziska Weng