[Handle-info] Authentication using existing client certificates

Hi,

we would like to use existing client certificates (x509) for authentication instead of creating new certificates (like described here http://www.handle.net/mail-archive/handle-info/msg00816.html). Our existing client certificates contain CN in the form of /CN=Firstname Lastname (space between firstname and lastname!). UID is not used. How can we achieve that we can authenticate on the web interface of the handle server using these as client certificates?

Best regards

Franziska

--
Franziska Weng