Re: [Handle-info] difference between ChainVerifier and handle's credential verifier

I am not sure I understand your questions, but ChainVerifier is part of the machinery used to validate HS_SIGNATURE values. ChainVerifier validates that the signature of the handle values corresponds to what is recorded under HS_SIGNATURE. It also validates the signing key used to produce the signature. In general, the signing key is part of a chain of keys whereby one key is used to sign the next key in the chain as stated in HS_CERT.

Robert