Re: [Handle-info] about handle 0.0/0.0 and 0.NA/0.NA

The 0.0/0.0 handle record contains certificate information which is currently used internally by DONA and the MPAs.  It is possible that in the future use of this might be more widespread as a way for clients to validate signed handle records.

0.NA/0.NA contains information about the GHR servers.

I suggest you contact your MPA for more specifics about the structure of the GHR.

Robert