Re: [Handle-info] Value data lookup

We have soem scripts that export the handles and their values to mongodb, which we then use to do lookups of this sort.

-- Scott

On 1/4/19 1:17 PM, Robert R Tupelo-Schneck wrote:
In general this is not possible.  A particular provider of handles may provide such a lookup service separately.  Some organizations like to use an SQL backend to store handle records, which could allow for search of this kind.

Robert