From: Robert Tupelo-Schneck <schneck@cnri.reston.va.us>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:42 AM
To: Handle-Info <handle-info@cnri.reston.va.us>
Subject: [Handle-info] Release of Handle.Net v9.1.0

A new version of the Handle.Net software, v9.1.0, is now available for
download at https://handle.net/download_hnr.html .

Version 9.1.0 allows for significantly higher throughput for admin
operations, due to improvements in the code for storing transactions for
replication to mirrors.  See the Release Notes at
https://handle.net/HN_v9.1.0_ReleaseNotes.pdf .

Robert