Re: [Handle-info] Can I only open TCP port(2641)?

Yes.  You should remove the hdl_udp_config and hdl_http_config blocks from config.dct, and also remove their labels from the "interfaces" list in config.dct.

You may need to set "no_udp_resolution" = "yes" in config.dct to prevent outgoing UDP.

You also need to edit siteinfo.json and send it to your prefix administrator so they can update your prefix HS_SITE value.

That should do it.

Note that closing off the HTTP/HTTPS port prevents the use of the HTTP JSON API.

Robert