Re: [Handle-info] Global handle server

Jane,

Not sure what the issue is here. I'll be at CNRI next week and would like to talk with you about this.

Patrice

On April 18, 2018 at 9:58 AM Jane Euler <jeuler@cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:

Hello:
What is the prefix you were allotted?  In order to run a Global Handle Service you need to be a Multi-Primary Authority credentialed by DONA (www.dona.net).
I think you might be trying to set up a independent handle server. Is this correct?  You will need to provide more information.  Such as the exact error, any logs, your configuration, etc.

Please reply to hdladmin@cnri.reston.va.us

Thank you.
Jane Euler
CNRI