Re: [Handle-info] sitebndl. Zip

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.

As following screenshot shows,
These are not confidential information, And the others can easily get it.
So the prefix information may be modified by uploading sitebndl.zip.

On 4/20/2018 07:14Robert R Tupelo-Schneck<schneck@cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
All site information is vetted by a human being.  Generally we ensure that the site information is expected and comes from the expected email address (unless separate communication is used to set up a different approach).

Robert