[Handle-info] Some questions about sitebndl. Zip

Hello:
We have applied for a handle prefix (20.500.12221).
Yesterday, I tried to connect my test LHS to GHR.
In this process, I have some questions , please help me.
Thank you very much.

According to the email prompt, I need to upload my sitebndl. Zip.
Here's my question:
1 After the upload is completed, is the audit of relevant information and sitebndl. Zip completed automatically?
2 What is repl_admin in sitebndl. Zip?
(my repl_admin is: 300:0.NA/YOUR_PREFIX)
Do I need to change repl_admin before I upload the sitebndl. Zip?
Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,
zhipeng fan