Re: [Handle-info] Creating a "user" to create, delete and edit handles

Any handle can serve as an identity for authentication and authorization.  When CNRI allots prefixes, it generally includes a public key value in the prefix handle so that "0.NA/myprefix" can be used for bootstrapping.  You can authenticate, once, as "0.NA/myprefix" in order to create "myprefix/thecreator".

If you do not wish to authenticate as 0.NA/myprefix even once, you can follow the instructions in Chapter 10 of the Handle Technical Manual to create that handle directly in storage.

The values you suggest for myprefix/thecreator are fine, although it is conventional to use index 300 (instead of 101) for an HS_PUBKEY or HS_SECKEY value.

You can then add "300:myprefix/thecreator" to the "server_admins" in your handle server's config.dct in order to ensure that the identity will be authorized.

Robert