Re: [Handle-info] Customizing Handle server web pages

Yes.  Some documentation is in section 5.4.1 of the Handle Technical Manual.  You can set the "query_page", "response_page", and "error_page" in the "hdl_http_config" section to be paths to files containing HTML templates.  The best way to see how the templates are used is to look in the source, at src/net/handle/apps/servlet_proxy/resources/WEB-INF/html.

I believe this functionality may have had issues in the v8 development that were fixed in v8.1.2.

Please feel welcome to send us any specific questions that come up.

Robert