[Handle-info] Customizing Handle server web pages

Hi,

the Handle Server offers by its default installation access to it via
web pages (e.g. http://handle.dkrz.de). I  think this is commonly
referred to as the HTTP proxy. Is it possible to customize these pages,
e.g., by changing the HTML template? I thought I read something about
this somewhere in the hdl docs, but cannot find it anymore.

Best, Tobias
--
Dr. Tobias Weigel
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • 20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone:  +49 40 460094-104
Email:  weigel@dkrz.de
ORCID:  orcid.org/0000-0002-4040-0215

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784