[Handle-info] Creating new handles problem

Dear all,

I run a handle server (version 7.3) since 4 years with no problems on a Linux Red-Hat OS.

Friday, after a reboot I began to experiment problems creating new handles and I find in the logs this message.
«  Unable to find admin group while creating handle »

The handle server is up and running and answer correctly
hdl.handle.net/11280/1be55432
So I assume that the connection to the MySQL storage is OK and we didn’t modify anything (at least we think that).

Do you have an idea of what to check as normally nothing had (or should no have)  changed on this machine.

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Larrousse