Re: [Handle-info] Editing location weight attributes

I’m really more interested in how those values are assigned or edited, for purposes of testing.

I don’t see an option to assign "10320/loc” value types to handle index values via the Handle Tool. (I haven’t looked at the API docs in this regard.) And the docs imply 10320/loc behavior should apply to multiple index values of type URL — or at least, the weight attributes for such handles are available via the ‘showurls’ action parameter.

What I’m aiming for is to have a handle with multiple URL values that resolves to either a default URL, or to one of the other URL values based on some supplied parameter (index value, locatt value pair, etc). So the default resolution is to url X, but urls Y and Z are options *if* you specify them.

I did try adding "10320/loc” as a customized value type, with no effect.

Thanks for the follow-up.
B-