[Handle-info] Handles that create new handles

Hi there!

I'm developing a web-plataform where authorised users (handles) must create different new elements that basically are new handles, and these new handles should be able to create/update handles.

Basically what I'm trying to do is, for instance: I have a handle (55555/admin) that should be authorised by a secret key (HS_SECKEY). When its authorised (login+password), using the REST API I want to create new handles that represent new users for example (55555/user1, 55555/user2) with their own HS_VLIST, HS_SECKEY, etc.

These new handles (55555/user1, 55555/user2) will be users that will be able to create a new handles (55555/element1, 55555/element2) or update information in some handles where they are authorised (checking the HS_VLIST). That is, I need Handles that can create new Handles (using REST API) without being in the config file as server admins.

I have been "playing" with the config file, changing the parameters/values, and with the admin tool, but I didn't find the way to do it...

Any idea?

Thanks and best regards!