[Handle-info] Query construction for Cordra API

We’re working on deploying an object registry using cordra, and I’m trying to assess the query capabilities. The Technical manual (v1.0.7) provides very little guidance on syntax for query construction.  One of our use cases is an autocomplete function that would requiring querying for objects of a given type with a ‘starts-with’ text string parameter on the ‘name’ field.

Is there any other documentation or guidance on query string syntax for the Cordra API?

Thanks

steve

Stephen M Richard

Associate Director Technology and Architecture

Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory

Columbia University

Steve.richard@ldeo.columbia.edu