Re: [Handle-info] Types of users/Types of permissions

You can specify "groups" of administrators using the HS_VLIST handle value type.  For instance you could create 12345/usertype1 with a handle value at index 200 of type HS_VLIST with data being an encoded list of user identities.  Then you could give 200:12345/usertype1 permissions on other handle records via HS_ADMIN values.  That may give you functionality similar to "roles".

It is not possible to have index-specific permissions.  This may be tried in the future, but it was tried in the past and rejected as overly complicated.

If you need more fine-grained permissions, you may be best served by treating Handle as a back-end layer where your front-end manages permissions.

Robert