[Handle-info] Guide to user other DBMS

Hi there!

I'm trying to set up a local instance of Handle server supported by MongoDB (instead Berkeley), but trying to set up the server (hdl-server <dir>) and entering the passphrase the process just stop without any error or exception.

The steps that I follow are:

1) Create a custom source code/class ("MongoDBHandle.java") which implements HandleStorage (the package structure is net.handle.server.MongoDBHandle)

2) Compile and create a Jar file with this class (mongodb.jar) and with the dependencies.

3) Copy this file, mongodb.jar, alongside with mongodb dependencies (mongodb-driver, mongo core, etc) into hsj-8.1.1/lib and svr_1/lib (I just created this folder, just in case)

4) Modify svr_1/config.dct and add at the end of the server_config block:

   (--others parameters here - server_type, hdl_tcp_config, etc--)

    "storage_class" = "net.handle.server.MongoDBHandle"
    "storage_type" = "custom"
     "storage_config" = {
          "database_name" = "handlesystem"
          "collection_nas" = "nas"
          "collection_handles" = "handles"
          "connections_per_host" = "20"
          "write_concern" = "1"
          "indices" = (
             "handle"
             "handles.type"
             "_lookup" )
     }

5) Set up server (hsj-8.1.1/bin/hdl-server svr_1/)

6) Enter the passphrase

As I mentioned before, at this point, there are no errors, crashs of exception, just give the focus to the bash instead of "start http server", "http request listener", etc etc.

Any suggestion? Could be something wrong related with the source code (MongoDBHandle) or with the configuration?.

Thanks in advance!