[Handle-info] Upgrade v7.x to v8.1

Hi,

I’m a service admin of repository service hosted by National Institute of Informatics Japan.

Please let us ask you some questions about v8.1.

- We host some service that are using CNRI Handle Service by v7.3 and we plan to update to v8.1.
  - Will CNRI plan to serve 20.500.XXXXX type prefix as old version XXXXX prefix available to new users?
  - Is there any recommended method for update v7.X to v8.1?
  - If we start to use v8.1 software, It just means that we and our service users has agreed to the new license?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

----

Hiroshi kato