Re: [Handle-info] Installing handle on windows

You need a space:

bin\hdl-setup-server.bat  \hs\svr_1

If that doesn't solve it, please send a screenshot.

Robert

On Aug 17, 2016, at 1:01 PM, Patrick GACIRANE <paga081@gmail.com> wrote:

After choosing an installation directory, the problem is on "Running the Setup Program".
Refering to  page 15 of handle.net technical guide where bin\hdl-setup-server.bat\hs\svr_1 is just an empty folder without any executable file given how I created the installation directory. Error is "the system cannot find the path specified".
Regards,