[Handle-info] Multiple URL fields

Hi,

we are wondering what the default resolution/redirect behaviour is if there are multple URL fields in one record. We did some testing that suggests that the first entry that is coming from the database interface (i.e., the one that was first ever added to a record) will always be used. Is this correct?

Best, Tobias

--
Tobias Weigel
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • 20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone:  +49 40 460094-104
Email:  weigel@dkrz.de
ORCID:  orcid.org/0000-0002-4040-0215

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784